Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Mexican Independence Day

Buenas Tardes! 

I am still alive and feel great! I felt pretty crappy for about week, but I am finally back to normal. It for sure was rough with both of us feeling sick. But I got my Chari-bathroom bonding time in! FUN!! We were talking to this old man about the Bible and he just randomly said who wrote the Bible? We started to explain that it was written by prophets and apostles and he said no no no, i will tell you who wrote it! It was the Pope! We werent sure what to say to him... but i guess you learn new things every day right? ;)

Mauricio got baptized this week! That was the guy that had a coffee problem and his wife got baptized a few weeks ago. He had to have an interview with President Kusch and after President told me that Mauri is a very special man and will be a great asset to the ward. He was so happy to get baptized finally and it ended up being on his birthday! God sure does have His timing for everything. 

Allen who is 9 comes with us to church and the activities every week. He has been a great example for his mom and grandma. His mom told us that he has been saying he wants to serve a mission. So we talked to them both and we decided that he would get baptized on the 27th. His mom said said that it makes her happy that it is his decision and she will support him. I know he will help his whole family and one day they will all an eternal family.

I love you all very much! Have a great week and remember all your blessing:) 

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Peterson 

pics.. Mauricio and his baptism.
I learned to make pinedas! and it was on Dad's birthday. cool right?



No comments:

Post a Comment